Our team is professional, personable, and understands that each and every technology concern contributes to workflow efficiencies that drive business results. Our system engineers pride themselves on swift response times and resolution of technology issues, as well as identifying where they can improve technology for each client.
Our professionals will assess your current infrastructure, and consult with your network administrators to understand your current and future requirements. We will then design and architect a network for you to consider, accompanied by a detailed integration and implementation plan. The overarching goal of our IT Network Design and Integration Services: optimize your IT environment so that you can streamline your business processes
- Design and implement an efficient and secure IT network.
- Combine your existing IT infrastructure with new technologies, keeping your network up-to-date while keeping an eye on your operating expenses.
- Identify you network's vulnerabilities, and opportunities.
- Benefit from a professional network diagram, outlining the design of your current infrastructure and your integration plan.
- Leverage an efficient network to streamline your business operations.
Website Design & Development
- Web Development
- Web Design
- Application Development
- Software Product Development
- E-Commerce Solutions
- Mobile Application Development
- Web Optimization & Promotion
When you choose to work with us, we'll stay with you during every step of our website development process from concept to delivery. You'll experience the following during our web page design process.
Search Engine Optimization
The whole point of a web site is to communicate with the public. How can you communicate if the public can't find your site? We can help your site achieve top rankings on major search engines. As much as 90% of your site's traffic may be coming from search engines. Let us help boost that number by implementing our thorough, common sense methodology.
- Set business goals.
- Research what keywords your potential customers are using.
- Perform a competitive analysis to refine keywords and discover potential competitive advantages.
- Establish a prioritized list of target keywords.
- Coach your copy writer on the proper way to write the content.
- Develop an architecture that will be easily spidered by search engine robots.
- Develop W3C-compliant XHTML and CSS templates.
- Add content and metadata to your site.
- Perform a thorough review of the site and make adjustments.
- Submit your site to all major search engines.
- Request reciprocal links with strategic partners.
- Run monthly reports to monitor progress with search engines, monitor traffic logs, and adjust your site as needed.
Data, Voice & Video Cabling
We know that for today's businesses, schools, and government offices, the distribution of information is a necessity, whether transmitted by voice, computer, video, or any other electronic media.
Our foremost commitment is to provide a reliable and flexible data and telecommunications cabling infrastructure that will deliver your data over a variety of transmission technologies.
From network design, cabling, and integration services by RCDD-qualified engineers, to installation by BICSI-certified installers, we have the service expertise and experience to successfully implement structured cabling, voice and data telecommunication system design, and installation for any size business and facility.
We provide our clients with "one-stop shopping," including voice/data network infrastructure planning, engineering, purchasing, and installation. And our services extend to include on-site daily service support to ensure your telecommunications systems run smoothly.
"A sophisticated system that keeps you connect to your employees, clients, and customers anytime, anywhere."A sophisticated system that keeps you connect to your employees, clients, and customers anytime, anywhere.
We provide VOIP telephone service and solutions that take advantage of the speed and adaptability of the Internet to facilitate communications at a cost lower than that of a traditional communications provider. These services include e-faxing, voice over IP, virtual conference rooms and video conferencing to name a few.